What is sugaring?
Sugaring is an all natural alternative to waxing, here's what sets it apart:
- It doesn't have "main" ingredients, it has THREE: Water, Sugar, and Lemon juice (100%)
It's used with a different technique, which (for most people) is less painful and has longer lasting results than waxing.
What is a Brazilian?
- A Brazilian sugaring involves removing all the hair in your nether regions (the bikini area and then some) while gently exfoliating the skin leaving the skin fresh and free of hair.
Is it painful?
Yes, it is painful. There is no such thing as "pain-free hair removal"
It is, however, less painful than many other forms of hair removal (again this is for MOST people, everyone has their own level of pain tolerance)
I'm nervous! Can I bring a friend with me for moral support?
- The policy at this time is only one person allowed in the treatment room at a time. This allows for the best possible experience for you.
I'm on my period! Do i need to reschedule?
- This is something that is completely up to you! You do not need to reschedule because of mother nature, but there are some things to take into consideration:
- You may or may not be more sensitive while on your period, this means it can be more painful for you.
- If you are uncomfortable with the idea of getting a Brazilian while on your period, then by all means reschedule!
- If you do choose to keep your appointment, the best course of action is to wear a fresh tampon shortly before your appointment time and "tuck" the string.
how long does it take to get a Brazilian?
- For new clients the average appointment time is about 25-30 minutes.
- For returning clients (clients who are coming every 4-6 weeks to maintain their Brazilian) the average appointment time is about 15-20 minutes.
How long does it take before I have to come in for my next appointment?
- The average client can go between 4-6 weeks between appointments, some clients can go longer where as others have to come in sooner. It varies client to client, and is also a personal preference.
How long do I need to grow my hair out to be able to get a service done?
14 days growth is the LEAST amount that you should have when you come to your first appointment. Anything less than 14 days can end in less than ideal results.
There is no "maximum" amount of growth, but the ideal length would be between 10 days and 21 days worth of growth. The reason for this is the longer it is the more uncomfortable it can be to get sugared.
Can I bring my child with me?
For safety reasons, no children are allowed in the treatment room.
No minors can be left unaccompanied in the waiting room.